We are looking for a careful Forklift Operator to move packages and material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities.
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Ability to work in cold rooms, refrigerated rooms and freezers
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
- Ability to work in temperature-controlled cold food processing rooms (45f or colder) continuously for up to 4 hours
- Ability to work in freezers (with protective gear)
- High school diploma
- Great Opportunity to Grow with Dynamic Emerging Food Products Company
- Holiday and Personal Days
- Performance Bonuses
- Healthcare Assistance
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!