We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee our production operations. You will be the one to guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing the workflow.
In a fast paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process. He/She must be a competent employee able to comprehend the complexity of operations. The ideal candidate will be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs.
The goal is to ensure that the production process will deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner. That way our business can augment customer satisfaction and achieve sustainable growth.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and accurately follow procedures
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to personnel
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities, preparing schedules and outlining duties
- Monitor the work of employees, provide feedback and perform coaching or counseling
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to determined quality specifications
- Prepare and submit reports on individual and overall performance
- Revise procedures, identify issues in efficiency and suggest ways of improvement
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office and other data collection and input systems
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Ability to work in temperature-controlled cold food processing rooms (45f or colder) continuously for up to 4 hours
- Ability to work in freezers (with protective gear)
- High School Diploma; Degree in a technical, operational, mechanical or relevant field will be an advantage
- Great Opportunity to Grow with Dynamic Emerging Food Products Company
- Holiday, Personal and Vacation Days
- Performance Bonuses
- Healthcare Assistance
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!